This sounds troublesome, if you file this in jira I should be able to track
down the discrepancy. (if any)

On 5/9/07, Eric Schneider <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I'm in the process of moving my page and component message bundles into a
global file.  In the long run this seems like a much more manageable
approach.  But, I'm seeing some results that I didn't expect.

For example, moving "recap_label=Récapitulation" from a page property file
to the global property file causes the label to render differently.

When it was in the <page>_fr.properties file it would render in the
browser
properly, "Récapitulation".  When being pulled from the global file
(<app_name>_fr.properties) it would render like "RÈcapitulation".

Another example of the oddness, "RÉSERVATION BLESSÉE" renders as
"R…SERVATION BLESS…E" from the global properties file.

Anyone know why this would be happening?

Thanks in advance.
Eric

--
Jesse Kuhnert