The class reloading feture in T5 is a great productivity gain,
for a T4 project I myself created an hibernateSessionFactory implementation
that
resides in tomcat's class loader so I don't need to wait for hibernate to
initialize.
this was small improvement but not near to desired speedup.

Question for Howard:
With the current expirience with reloading page classes,
what is a possibility for any of the commiters to implement
a similar feature back to T4 ?
is it: Hard, possible or impossible to implement ?

Davor Hrg