I have a problem in T5.0.4 when I am changing from @[EMAIL PROTECTED] to
@[EMAIL PROTECTED]

CODE THAT WORKS
LayoutCmpnt.html
<head>
        <link t:type="Any" href="prop:styleCSS" rel="stylesheet"
type="text/css"/>
</head>

LayoutCmpnt.java
public class LayoutCmpnt
{
        @InjectPage
        private Login loginPage;

        @Inject
        @Path("context:styles/style.css")
        private Asset styleCSS;

Login.java
public class Login
{
        @Inject
        @SpringBean("UserManager")
        private UserManager userManager;
CODE THAT DOESN'T WORK
 Login.java
        @Inject
        @Service("UserManager")
        private UserManager userManager;

gives me the following error when I am trying to access LayoutCmpnt.html

Could not convert 'prop:styleCSS' into a component parameter binding:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/glintech/jumpstart/tapestry/pages/Login

Do I have to register my Spring Beans as services? Can anyone point me to
the right direction ?