Ok I'm pulling my hair out here.  This used to work fine in java 5 and
annotations but since having to go back to page specs I can't seem to
pass parameters to components.

This worked fine before

java:

@Parameter
public abstract String getInclude();

html:

Now I have changed the code to this

java:

public abstract String getInclude();
public abstract void setInclude(String include);

jspInclude.jwc:

 <component-specification class="com.test.components.JspInclude"
        allow-informal-parameters="yes"
        allow-body="yes">

        <parameter name="include" required="yes"/>

Unfortunately include always is null.  What seems to be wrong here?