With T4 ?
Have a look here:
http://hivemind.apache.org/hivemind1/hivedocs/service/hivemind.lib.EJBProxyFactory.html

ciao,
kiuma

On 5/18/07, Heping Zhang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hi, I use tapestry as web tier and want get a slsb in this tier. this is my
code:
public abstract class Home extends BasePage {

 // @EJB
 // Calculator bean;

 public String getResult() {
  // Double message = bean.calculate(11, 22, 0.08, 44);
  // return message.toString();

  InitialContext ctx = null;
  Calculator bean = null;
  try {
   ctx = new InitialContext();
   bean = (Calculator) ctx
     .lookup("ejb3TapestryJboss/CalculatorBean/local");
  } catch (NamingException e) {
   e.printStackTrace();
  }

  Double message = bean.calculate(22, 22, 0.08, 22);
  return "ok! " + message.toString();
When I use JNDI's lookup, as showed above, it works. But when I want to
inject a slsb to this page, as the commented code showed, it get nothing. No
bean is injected. do I misues this annotation? and how can I inject a bean
to tapestry? or I can only do this in servlet? By the way, I use jbossAs 5
beta2 as the server.
Thanks for your help in advance.