I think what you are looking for is interface PageValidateListener

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry/event/PageValidateListener.html

it's thought just for this kind of things afaik.

On 5/18/07, Eric Chatellier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

2007/5/18, Bill Holloway <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> I'm not sure yet how to integrate ACEGI, but I can look at an ASO in
> onActivate for a page.  Is returning a page name from onActivate() a
> robust solution for basic user authentication?
>
> Bill

I bill

I'm interested by the answer too...

Where can we put redirect to login form (for exmple) if the user has
not logged in ?