Hello List,

I've been happily using the EventListener Annotation in Tapestry 4.1.1 and everything works fine.

Using the latest snapshot (4.1.2), my EventListener doesn't work anymore.

Here's my code :

<form jwcid="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" async="true" delegate="ognl:validationDelegate" clientValidationEnabled="false">
<select jwcid="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
          model="ognl:page.affirmationSelectionModel"
          value="ognl:visit.medicalHistory.hasTransplant"
          class="text"
          displayName="message:form.transplant"
          validators="validators:required"/>
</form>

@EventListener(targets = "transplant_has_history", events = "onchange", submitForm = "myForm", async = true)
public void transplantSelected(IRequestCycle cycle) {
        System.out.println ("Called !!");
getRequestCycle().getResponseBuilder().updateComponent ("transplant_condition");
}

I can see that my form is being submitted (the annotation works great) but my method never get called. I changed the method's parameters (no parameters, BrowerEvent), but it still doesn't work. Switching back to 4.1.1 and everything works fine again.

Any hints would be *much* appreciated.

Eric