http://beanform.sourceforge.net/component-reference.html

the cacheProperties parameter

On 5/18/07, Paulo Ramos <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello everyone.

   I'm using BeanForm to generate dynamic forms like this:
         <component id="teste" type="bf:BeanForm" >
               <binding name="bean" value="ognl:objectForm" />
               <binding name="properties"
value="objectForm.propertiesList" />
               <binding name="save" value="listener:generate" />
               <binding name="cancel" value="listener:cancel" />
       </component>

   I'm setting different Pojo to objectForm to get different forms. The
objectForm.propertiesList returns a String with the Form properties and
validations.
   When i have Tapestry cache disabled  this works right, but when it is
enabled the propertiesList is only loaded one time. When i access this
page, with a different Pojo i get errors because it keeps the properties
from the first Pojo.
   Can anyone help me?

Thank's in advance.

--