Konstantin Ignatyev wrote:

> http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry4.1/dependency-convergence.html
>
> http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-hibernate/dependencies.html

Good gravy!  I went through the entire list, googled them, and downloaded
every one.  After dropping the jars into my shared/lib folder, it seems to
be working, but I'm left with two questions:

-How can this possibly be right?  Surely I'm not understanding something; I
have to download a dozen other libraries independently in order for Tapestry
to work?  It's hard to believe that wouldn't be mentioned in Kent Tong's
book... what am I missing?
-Some of these jars are in pre-1.0 releases.  If Tapestry is dependent on
them, can Tapestry itself be considered production ready?

Thanks for any feedback.  I'm linking to an image of what my shared/lib
folder looks like now; do I need all of that?  I'm using Nabble, I don't
know how it will come through for mailing list subscribers.

http://www.nabble.com/file/8537/shared_lib.jpg

  -Josh