And they are very good thoughts.

There won't be a Tapestry 6.  The design of Tapestry 5 is to create the
stability you call for in your blog posting.

The essence of Tapestry for me is that there is a fundamental germ of an
idea encapsulated in the code and the design, and it's a powerful and
compelling idea.  Tapestry 1 through Tapestry 4 approached that idea and
made it possible for many users to leverage it, but minor flaws in the
implementation grew overwhelming, especially in terms of "coloring outside
the lines".

My skill as a designer, as a coder, and (I hope) as an evangelist have all
grown over the last few years, possibly as I've been exposed to other great
developers (via the No Fluff Just Stuff conferences) and, through teaching
Tapesry, to more actual users.  My goal is to have something overwhelmingly
compelling for new users, who are suffering under Struts and JSF, and for
existing users (who need to make a transition from T4 to T5).  The feedback
I've been getting from my actual, paying clients is very positive, which
keeps me motivated.