Silly mistake indeed. I forgot to include a "delegate" attribute on the form.

-J.

Jan Vissers wrote:
I must be missing something very trivial here.
I have a form with some 'required' validation specified, in the onSubmit I
check for getHasErrors()==true. The strange thing is that this is always
false, but the form *does* contain errors. What's more - the fields are
properly decorated as having errors, and when I switch on client side
validation - these errors are (also) picked up.

So... why is it that getHasErrors() remains false?

Thanks,
-J.