hi massimo,

i already have:

public class Stylesheet {
    @Inject
    private AssetSource assetSource;

    @Parameter
    private String href;

..... i think that was my problem i used the parameter name
i defined in my template ("href") as a component parameter. when
i rename my component parameter to lets say "paramhref" everything
works as expected.

maybe there should be some checks..

thank you for your help
g,
kris

"Massimo Lusetti" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
21.05.2007 12:15
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Re: [T5] Question about invisible instrumentation with t:id

On 5/21/07, Kristian Marinkovic <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> it does work with "literal:" but i'd like to avoid that designers
> know more about Tapestry than t:id :). especially when they
> want to preview the template with a real stylesheet without
> tapestry.

Specify it in the class file as component parameter.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com