Hello,

Would someone be kind enough to explain how it is possible to use
Tapestry abilities not to cache templates in IntelliJ? (if I am not
mistaken, then at least Jesse uses IDEA ;)

With Eclipse and WTP it was fairly easy --- just needed to specify the
corresponding system variable in the launch configurations.

So far, I have only found the possibility to redeploy the whole
application in IDEA (SHIFT+F9) --- surely there must be a better way
;)

Thanks in advance,
Anton

P.S. I am using Tomcat, Maven2 and the typical project structure.
--
http://www.sourcekibitzer.org