hi, all, I write a button and its listener is a onOk method like this:
public IPage onOk() {
  //...
 resultPage.setProfession(prof);
 resultPage.setAddress(add);

 System.err.println("resultPage.getProfession()+resultPage.getAddress()
"+resultPage.getProfession()+resultPage.getAddress());

 return resultPage;
}
 at this time the System.err.println method prints right character. In
another page, the resultPage, I have a DirectLink and persist the profession
and address String in the client and then get them back when the client
click the DirectLink. This is my DirectLink :
   <component id="gotoPage" type="DirectLink">
       <binding name="listener" value="listener:gotoPage"/>
       <binding name="parameters" value="{profession,address}"/>
   </component>
the DirectLink's listener is something like this:
public void gotoPage(String profession, String address) {
 System.err.println(profession + address);
 //...
}
and the System.err.println just prints characters like ???. If the parameter
is English characters , it works ok. But when it is Chinese characters, it
seems encoded incorrected.
Further more, when I get the result Page in browser, hover the cursor on
that direst link, on the bar in the bottom of browser I can see the link and
it encoded correct. It seems only when the server get the parameter from the
client back, something goes wrong.
Could someone help me?