I was getting html tags encoded as entities.  I.e., "<p>" would come
back as "&lt;p&gt;".  I hadn't thought of passing the html mime type!
I'll try it and report back.

Bill

On 5/23/07, Nick Westgate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What are you losing?
I'm sending back html fine with:

return TextStreamResponse("text/html", html.toString());

Cheers,
Nick.

Bill Holloway wrote:
> Well, the value being written out contains markup that I want passed
> through with no changes.  writer,print() and TextStreamResponse both
> encode the markup.  writer.writeRaw(value) does it nicely.
>
> Bill

"The future is here.  It's just not evenly distributed yet."

    -- Traditional