I want to give you a attachement size is not greater than 4k. But SMTP
server always give me a error

The following is the text

I think if you would like to your html look like
It's right way to render 3 selectc component.

If you just want to render a component ,the html should look like
<select t:id="mydate" .......>

Suppose my point is right, you have to know translator concept that is
reponsible for the translation between the server-side and client -side
1. Here you first need to create a translator class implment the translation
between Date and String
  see the attached file org/opend/bogo/translator/DateTranslator
2. create you own module for your application
  see the attached file org/opend/bogo/module/MyAppModule to register the
translaor
3. Register the Module to let the module start when staring your application
  see the attached file MEAT-INF/MANIFEST.MF
4. Open the attached Page class name Login to see how the date be invoked