Davor and Howard,

Thanks for the reply. I have went over through the tapestry-ioc docs,
but I have a hard time on getting hibernate Session created from
tapestry-hibernate module to be injected to my tapestry Page and
Components. That's why I need a kickstart tutorial to get my hands-on
to get the foundation of tapestry-ioc.

Howard: I'll be waiting for the tutorial ;)

Thanks in advance