What is "/app"?  Is it a page?  Tapestry 5 doesn't use a mapping to a
servlet named "/app".  T5 should see that URL, identify it as a page render
request and see that there's no such page, and let the servlet container
send a normal 404 error result.

On 5/28/07, Hilco Wijbenga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 5/28/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It's easy if you do it from activate event handler method
(onActivate()),
> just return the page name or page instance to redirect to.  Once you
> progress as far as the SetupRender phase, you are committed to rendering
> response.

Yes, that's what I'd found on the mailinglist. It doesn't seem to
work, though, when the Start page is implied (www.example.com/app)
instead of explicit (www.example.com/app/start)?

www.example.com/app --> blank page
www.example.com/app/start --> redirects as expected