Hi,

 I need to use a particular localization backend for my
project. As I understand, T5 provides its own code for
retrieving messages based on the .properties files, and if
I understand Howard's posting from Mar 4 right, simply
plugging in my own ComponentMessageSource implementation
is not yet supported.

Would it make any sense trying to circumvent T5's message
facilities and implement my own which I could access by a
different prefix, i.e. "msg:", or is this complete nonsense?

Cheers,

Martin

--
----------- / http://herbert.the-little-red-haired-girl.org / -------------