I think you can only have one Module loaded by Filter (CMIIW). Last
time I tried I only can load AppModule, and the other Module entries
are ignored.

On 6/1/07, Blackwings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
So, I created my own Module in the same package than AppModule, following
the naming convention :

public final class UserModule {
 public UserService buildUserService() {
   return new UserServiceImpl();

And I still have the error, the same others have, "No service implements the
interface papo.ioc.services.UserService."

So, how can I declare the Module? :)

2007/6/1, Joshua Jackson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Of course you can create your own Module, but AppModule it the ones
> automatically loaded because it is configured in your web.xml
>
> On 6/1/07, Blackwings <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Still the same question... Are we force to use only the AppModule? Can
> we
> > create our own module? This is the question. I think we know how to
> > implement, inject and create a Service.
> > I achieved to make it works only when finally I declared my service
> builder
> > in AppModule but we still don't know how to create our own hand made
> Module.
>
> --
> YM!: thejavafreak
> Blog: http://www.nagasakti.or.id/roller/joshua/