Daniel,
That's great. This works on my own machine. Haven't tested at work.
I actually edited your pom to conform with the package name
org.example.myapp.
Although I thought I might need maven 2.0.6 this actually failed with a
stack trace complaining about the settings class I think. I reverted to
2.0.4 as I couldn't be bothered with a further update to 2.0.5.
itext 2.0.2 doesn't exist in the maven and ibiblio repositories. I
downloaded 2.0.3 from the itext site and installed it as maven instructs.
There is a warning about a missing pom for it, I could have created one for
myself, it didn't matter. I haven't got round to the very helpful hint about
WTP (I was wondering about that!), Eclipse is still updating itself with WTP
and dependencies.
Adam