Hi.

I'm a noob and I like T5 a lot!

I've been doing "desktop" Java development since V1 and I have had great
pains looking into Web frameworks; but when T5 came along by me I jumped
in right away. This is a real great way to develop Web apps.

So I'm very interested in all this doctype and entity business. I really
want to serve HTML 4 strict if possible, and guess what, this project
has the ™ entity needed all over the place! Anyway, I can't find
out how to get 5.0.5 or any snpshot for that matter. It appears that the
Apache Maven snapshot repo doesn't in fact contain any snapshots. If I
declare 5.0.4-SNAPSHOT or 5.0.5-SNAPSHOT in my POM I get "artifact not
found".

Can anyone point me in the right direction? Do I actually have to just
build it?

Thanks in advance.

Ciao.
Steven Coco.