thank you very much Jacob, your help has been very valuable!!!

On 6/4/07, Jacob Bergoo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Cesar,

the datasource is defined in the web.xml:

<!--
=========================== DATASOURCE
-->

        <resource-ref>
                <res-ref-name>OracleDS</res-ref-name>
                <res-auth>Container</res-auth>
        </resource-ref>

we tie everything togeather in jboss_service.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<server>
        <mbean code="org.jboss.hibernate.jmx.Hibernate"
name="jboss.har:service=Hibernate">
                <attribute name="DatasourceName">java:OracleDS</attribute>
                <attribute

name="SessionFactoryName">java:/hibernate/InvestacorpSessionFactory</attribute>
                <attribute name="Dialect">
org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect</attribute>
                <attribute name="CacheProviderClass">
                        org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider
                </attribute>
        </mbean>
</server>

sorry if I confused you... I forgot to post that one..
Hope it helps,
Jacob