I don't speak for Howard of course - but I think it would take a really
really large paypal donation to get any significant dev time alloted for
him.  Not that the ideas aren't appreciated (and again I don't speak for him
anyways ;)  ) .

I'm pretty sure the most ideal way to move it along would be a full time
project spanning multiple months of development.  Such as the
project/company I am working with now that has basically funded the majority
of the 4.1.2/ognl development for this release.

On 6/5/07, Daniel Jue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I would like to help support T5 development.  Is there a Paypal or
mailing address?