Im also testing my app with selenium, and use
waitForCondition for most of my tests... which evaluates a given Javascript
expression till returns a truthy value.

cheers,

Miguel

On 6/4/07, Geoff Callender <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This clicks on a submit, checks the dialog text, then clicks the
alert button.

HTH,

Geoff
http://files.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart/