Hi all,

First of all: I'm using the 5.0.5 snapshot with JBoss 4.0.5-GA.
I have a component named LoginView. It shows the login status of the user.
The thing is, if I implement the beginRender method in this way:

@Inject
private SecurityService security;

void beginRender(MarkupWriter writer)
{
if( this.security.getAuthentication().isAuthenticated() )
{ ...
writer.write(this.security.getAuthentication().getUserName());
else ...
}

The application works fine. But, if I change the code to this:

@Inject
private SecurityService security;

void beginRender(MarkupWriter writer)
{
Authentication auth = this.security.getAuthentication();
if( auth.isAuthenticated() )
{ ...
writer.write(auth.getAuthentication().getUserName());
else ...
}

I receive the following exception:

An unexpected application exception has occurred.
* java.lang.ClassFormatError
StackMapTable format error: bad class index
Stack trace
o java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructors0(Native Method)
o java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredConstructors(Unknown Source)
o java.lang.Class.getConstructors(Unknown Source)
o org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.ReflectiveInstantiator.findConstructor(ReflectiveInstantiator.java:65) o org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.ReflectiveInstantiator.<init>(ReflectiveInstantiator.java:53)

I just want to know if this is a bug, or if I´m missing something, or if I´m going crazy!
Thanks.

Sid.