Hi all,

We have a little problem here, any help would be appreciated.
We are using tap4 + tacos4 on a Geronimo server (jetty back-end).
I have a @Form which contains a @For component, the problem is sometimes the
form is too large and jetty cant handle it, throwing the following error:
"java.lang.IllegalStateException: Form too large".

The problem could be solved passing these option to the server:

-Dorg.mortbay.http.HttpRequest.maxFormContentSize=X

Where X overwrites the default 200 000 bytes of the max form content,
But I suspect there is clearly something wrong with my form If it grows that
big, we could set it to 1meg but nothing warrants that our form couldn't get
bigger.

Does anybody knows techniques for reducing tapestry form sizes? Anyone
encountered this problem before? How did you solved it?

Thanks a lot,

Miguel Hernandez