I tried to start writing one, based off of the code for Checkbox, but
it was too much for me once I started thinking about handling
radiogroups.  I guess the structure could mirror the if-else structure
in T5, where you specify an If and then have parameters inside the if
that correspond to elses.

On 6/12/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yep, it's missing. There's a JIRA issue on this.

On 6/12/07, Stephan Schwab <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> do I miss something or is there no support in T5 for radio buttons yet? I've
> search this mailing list, but could not find much about the topic and the T5
> component catalog only shows a checkbox component.
>
> Stephan
>
> --
> http://www.stephan-schwab.com

Howard M. Lewis Ship