On 6/14/07, Daniel Jue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Here I am assuming you mean the way to write code, not the project layout.

That's right :-)

I would take a look at the source or given examples for the Tapestry
version you are using.  T5 is pretty nice with all that boilerplate
code removed from our code, and less need to extend from Tapestry
classes.

If you take a look at the wiki, there should be some example code in there.

I was more looking for something like "If you want to contribute to
this project use this and that". However, I've just realized that
Howard have checked the .settings from Eclipse into svn, I guess that
is good enough for me :)

--
       regards,
       Robin