 -----Original Message-----
From:   Holger Stolzenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Thursday, June 14, 2007 03:40 AM Eastern Standard Time
To:     Tapestry users

Hey guys,

I just aksed myself if it would make sense to split up the mailing list into 2 lists. For me, only T4,T4.1 topics are relevat at the moment. Everyday I have to filter out about let me say 80% of the mails because they are T5 related. Thats a lot of overhead.

How do you all think about it?

Mit lieben Grüßen aus dem eWerk