Hi!
I'm developing a page where I have a Form and a Table component (actually
Table component is not used, I use TableView, TableColumns, etc).
The idea is that when someone clicks on a TR of the table a JS function is
called and the form is filled with information about that row (so the user
can edit that row).

Here's the code I'm using:

   <component id="filasTabla" type="contrib:TableRows">
       <binding name="class" value="literal:textotabla"/>
       <binding name="element" value="literal:tr"/>
       <binding name="row" value="ognl:lpActual"/>
       <binding name="onclick" value="ognl:'javascript:fillForm(
                                               \' tableId \',
                                               \' 'lpActual.id' \',
<---------- Here's the problem!
                                               \' blablabla \',
                                               \' blablabla \',
                                               \' 1 \');'"/>
   </component>

However I keep getting a ognl.ParseException.
The problem is that I need to pass to the JS function parameters that I get
from the element being rendered by the TableRows component. How do I get
this done?
I'm using Tap 4.1.
I also tried this:
   <component id="filasTabla" type="contrib:TableRows">
       <binding name="class" value="literal:textotabla"/>
       <binding name="element" value="literal:tr"/>
       <binding name="onclick" value="ognl:'javascript:fillForm(
                                               \' tableId \',
Here's the problem!
                                               \' blablabla \',
                                               \' blablabla \',