I see the source code for this class in the online api-docs, but it
doesn't appear to be in the current snapshot.  I believe it was around
back in 5.0.4.  Has something better replaced it?  Can I just use
ResponseImpl with no ill repercussions?

I came across it when trying to use some T5 Acegi code that was posted
on the list:

        Object onSuccessFromLoginForm() {
                Link acegiLoginLink = new LinkImpl(new NoOpURLEncoder(),
"jumpstart",
                                "j_security_check");
                acegiLoginLink.addParameter("j_username", username);
                acegiLoginLink.addParameter("j_password", password);

                return acegiLoginLink;

Daniel