I'm sure they wouldn't dare .....but just to be certain. TinyMCE isn't doing
anything like window.onload = theirFunction(){} ?

That would be really bad and unnecessary as the basic core dom API supports
adding multiple events if you use the API calls (such as
window.addEventListener) instead of just setting a single f-everyone else
function.

I can't imagine such a popular widget would be doing something so naughty
but just wanted to be sure..