Geoff Callender wrote:
> You are right, it's a type of EJB.  Your question is all about
> plumbing, and what I like about EJB 3 is that it does the plumbing
> for you, so only have to think about pages, business services, and
> entities.
[...]
> As you can tell, I am almost as enthusiastic about EJB 3 as I am
> about Tapestry, and for very similar reasons.  If you'd like to see
> them together in action, you can be up and running in about 20
> minutes with Tapestry JumpStart:  http://files.doublenegative.com.au/
> jumpstart/
>
> I hope this helps,

It does, thanks very much.  It definitely sounds interesting.  And I actually
have
used your JumpStart project in the past to get inspiration and ideas, so thanks
for
making that available too.  At this point we are a bit too late in the project
introduce EJB's, but it's definitely something I'll check out for the next one.