Hi,

I have the following issue.
I want to internationalize my application without using the localed files. The administrator of my application should be able to write or change the texts for the template by himself. These texts are stored in a postgres db. Therefore i.e. I want to override the binding mechanism for "message" so that it uses instead of the default messages my own DBMessagesImpl.

In the tapestry source code I found the line where the "message" is connected with the MessageBindingFactory but I see no way to interfere this mechanism and change it so that "message" is connected with another BindingFactory.

Have you any suggestions? And thx for your help.

Regards,
        Tina