I suppose it could; I've been trying to minimize what T5 does in this
area, i.e., ou should bind the (informal) value parameter (which is
what is used as the label).

On 6/21/07, Dan Adams <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have the following:

<t:submit t:id="formSubmit" class="button" label="prop:buttonLabel" />

which results in:

<input class="button" id="formSubmit" name="formSubmit" type="submit">

The component has this which looks like it never uses the label
parameter:

void beginRender(MarkupWriter writer)
{
  writer.element("input", "type", "submit", "name", getElementName(),
"id", getClientId());

Dan Adams
Senior Software Engineer
Interactive Factory