Thanks appreciated!

On 6/21/07, Daniel Jue <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for your hard work Howard!

On 6/21/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ... and I'm uploading new snapshots right now.
>
> On 6/21/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Don't add another bug; I've checked in a change under TAPESTRY-1423.
> >
> > On 6/21/07, Howard Lewis Ship <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Ooh.  I think I see what's happening ... I may need to re-work the fix
> > > a little.  I fixed in in terms of the PropertyBindingFactory, but not
> > > as used here, to order properties for the BeanModel.  Please add a
> > > bug!

com.crimsonata.billing.entities.CreditCardInfo$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$4fc9dc60:

com.crimsonata.billing.entities.CreditCardInfo$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$4fc9dc60

com.crimsonata.billing.entities.CreditCardInfo$$EnhancerByCGLIB$$4fc9dc60

org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.services.CtClassSource.getCtClass(CtClassSource.java:65)
org.apache.tapestry.ioc.internal.services.ClassFactoryImpl.getMethodLocation(ClassFactoryImpl.java:130)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.TapestryInternalUtils.orderProperties(TapestryInternalUtils.java:394)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.BeanModelSourceImpl.create(BeanModelSourceImpl.java:102)
org.apache.tapestry.corelib.components.BeanEditForm.onPrepareFromForm(BeanEditForm.java:253)
org.apache.tapestry.corelib.components.BeanEditForm.handleComponentEvent(BeanEditForm.java)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.handleEvent(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:885)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.triggerEvent(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:998)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.InternalComponentResourcesImpl.triggerEvent(InternalComponentResourcesImpl.java:147)
org.apache.tapestry.corelib.components.Form.beginRender(Form.java:227)
org.apache.tapestry.corelib.components.Form.beginRender(Form.java)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$10$1.run(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:345)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.invoke(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:931)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl.access$100(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:69)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.structure.ComponentPageElementImpl$10.render(ComponentPageElementImpl.java:349)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.RenderQueueImpl.run(RenderQueueImpl.java:57)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.PageMarkupRendererImpl.renderPageMarkup(PageMarkupRendererImpl.java:40)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.PageResponseRendererImpl.renderPageResponse(PageResponseRendererImpl.java:45)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.PageRenderDispatcher$1.renderPage(PageRenderDispatcher.java:82)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.PageLinkHandlerImpl.handle(PageLinkHandlerImpl.java:89)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.PageLinkHandlerImpl.handle(PageLinkHandlerImpl.java:49)
org.apache.tapestry.internal.services.PageRenderDispatcher.dispatch(PageRenderDispatcher.java:91)
org.apache.tapestry.services.TapestryModule$12.service(TapestryModule.java:1061)
com.crimsonata.billing.services.AppModule$1.service(AppModule.java:64)

> > > --
> > > Howard M. Lewis Ship
> > > TWD Consulting, Inc.
> > > Independent J2EE / Open-Source Java Consultant
> > > Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
> > > Creator, Apache HiveMind
> > >
> > > Professional Tapestry training, mentoring, support
> > > and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com
> > >

> > --
> > Howard M. Lewis Ship
> > TWD Consulting, Inc.
> > Independent J2EE / Open-Source Java Consultant
> > Creator and PMC Chair, Apache Tapestry
> > Creator, Apache HiveMind
> >
> > Professional Tapestry training, mentoring, support
> > and project work.  http://howardlewisship.com
> >

> --
> Howard M. Lewis Ship
> TWD Consulting, Inc.