From: #Cyrille37# [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 25 June 2007 11:21
To: Tapestry users
Subject: Re: [T5] archetype quickstart error

Kolesnikov, Alexander GNI a écrit :
> But why you are using 5.0.3-SNAPSHOT? I tried 5.0.4 and it worked
> fine, I only had to slightly edit the resulting pom.xml.

I've edited the pom.xml to change
    <properties>
        <tapestry-release-version>5.0.3-SNAPSHOT</tapestry-release-version>
    </properties>
for
    <properties>
        <tapestry-release-version>5.0.4-SNAPSHOT</tapestry-release-version>
    </properties>
but it does not work.

Here are errors :

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.tapestry:tapestry-core:jar:5.0.4-SNAPSHOT

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.tapestry
-DartifactId=tapestry-core \
          -Dversion=5.0.4-SNAPSHOT -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

  Path to dependency:
        1) org.example:my-appT5:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT
        2) org.apache.tapestry:tapestry-core:jar:5.0.4-SNAPSHOT

----------
1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:
  org.example:my-appT5:war:1.0.0-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:
  codehaus.snapshots (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org),
  apache.snapshots (http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository),
  openqa (http://maven.openqa.org/),
  Maven Snapshots 2 (http://snapshots.repository.codehaus.org/),
  Maven Snapshots (http://snapshots.maven.codehaus.org/maven2/),
  tapestry.javaforge (http://howardlewisship.com/repository),
  dev.java.net (https://maven-repository.dev.java.net/nonav/repository/)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: If you have received this email in error, please
immediately notify the sender by e-mail at the address shown.  This email
transmission may contain confidential information.  This information is
intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is intended
even if addressed incorrectly.  Please delete it from your files if you are not
the intended recipient.  Thank you for your compliance.  Copyright 2007 CIGNA