Francois Armand wrote:
Actually, it's not really an acceptable solution, but the sole workaround I know (if somebody as another idea, I would be glad to use it).
Well, this sentence is not true.
You may ask users to implement a "factory" interface for Class they intend to use as parameter type for the bean component source object.

The interface should be like that :
interface Factory<T> {
   T create();
}
And then you just call the create() implementation.

The problem is that that "solution" is very error prone : the interface base implementation has to be overridden by each subclass or you will end with the same type problem.
So, it seems to be a wore solution than the other one...