As not too many people interested on T3 but I got a existing application
developed by T3 that needs some change.
If some one help me on extending the following tutorial would help me a lot.

I've been following the tutorial at
http://www.sandcastsoftware.com/downloads/brownbag/tapestry/tapestry-crud-a4.pdf

I want to extend this DVD application so that
user can choose DVD type from a drop down list (i.e. Action, Drama)
and choose a date from a date picker.

I have tried to do this but when I click on Edit the Edit page displays with all
data related to the DVD except the Date and the DVD type. The Date picker field
is empty and the DVD type drop down field set to "Action" even the DVD was
Drama.

Please help.