it should work as you've tried.... could you post the code from
your AppModule where you return your service?

Tina Umlandt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
26.06.2007 17:56
Bitte antworten an
"Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>

An
Tapestry users <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Kopie

Thema
Messages and @inject

hi,

I need my own implementation of the Messages interface. It works fine with
the new binding in the HTML-templates. But I
have a problem to use it as a field in a the class. I tried the following

@Inject
@Service ( "myMessages" )
Messages _message;

I hoped the Injection would know that I use my own implementation but it
is totally ignored. The tapestry messages are
injected.

I created a little workaround by implementing a mock interface which
extends the Messages interface so that the
injection work properly.

@Inject
MyMessages _message;

But I don't really like it that way.

The question that I have is:

Is this effect wanted that the user cannot inject his own Messages
implementation or is it something nobody thought of?

Thanks and regards,
                 Tina