Hello,

We are not using dropdowndatepicker but a standard datepicker, however
I guess the problem you have is not really Tapestry related, but Dojo
related because dojo integration in Tapestry is usually very simple -
just render tag and let dojo do the job, therefore I would suggest you
to:
1. Search for the same problem in the dojo mail list
2. Try to check how it should be done in dojo
3. Upgrade dojo version (?)

Renat