Howard Lewis Ship a écrit :
This is an idea I am actively resisting.  I don't want there to be any
confusion or ambiguity between a class and its template.   Multiple
classes per template are somewhat ambiguous.

You could have a base class with a template, and then have subclasses,
which will inherit the base classes's template.
Yep, that the right answer.
Thanks for you clear perspicacity.

Cyrille.