Kalle Korhonen wrote:
Tapestry 4 isn't far behind in powerfulness and in some areas way ahead, but certainly with a higher learning curve.
Well, I'm just a beginner with Tapestry 5, and don't even had a look to Tapestry 4, so my notice was just about the thrill I have to use T5 :) (I'm coming from a world of Struts and even worse home-made framework... just imagine that)
Supporting Tap5 is a constant topic
within Trails, but the reality is that it's a preview and will take some
time to reach the maturity level of Tap4.x.
That's clear, and your position seems to be quite sensible.
In the meantime though, we are
hard at work for upgrading to Tap4.1.2 in Trails. We'll evaluate Tap5 again
when a "final" release comes closer.

That sound great, thanks for your work and for you reply !