David Avenante wrote:
Hi,

I try to create a component with embedded sub component.

How can I access in my root component to the informations about my sub
components ?
You can access sub component trough ComponentResources
@Inject
private ComponentResources resources;
resources.getEmbeddedComponent(embeddedId)

Take a look at http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/inject.html and http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/apidocs/org/apache/tapestry/ComponentResources.html for more details.

Francois