that is correct. we disable caching on our dev machines, but enable it on our live servers and testing servers. This allows for less local resources to be used and faster redeployments, usually only happens after say 20 to30 redeployments on a 2gig box. using about 60% of system resources. Ive seen tomcat get up to well over 400 megs. our live servers have never gotten an outta memory with caching on in the last two years, which makes me happy.

evan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Norman Franke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tapestry users" <users@tapestry.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 12:25 PM
Subject: Re: OutOfMemoryError after serving N pages

I get this if I disable caching after a while. However, I have not seen it with caching enabled.

-Norman

On Jun 28, 2007, at 11:47 AM, Evan Rawson - Work wrote:

what application host are you using. cuz i know in tomcat, when you redeploy X amount of times you will get out of memory error. i dont know if this is some how related. but the only way to fix it is to shut down and start tomcat back up.

evan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Wiz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>