Okay, so I'm creating a @Once annotation that when applied to a method
like so:

@Once
public List<Foos> getFoos() {
  // do some expensive operation like reading foos from the db
}

you can call getFoos() as much as you want and it will only actually
execute once, allowing you to reference foos many times in your template
(or elsewhere) without having to worry about doing expensive operations
multiple times or having to cache a value manually.

I had this working just fine in T4 because you could call the superclass
method but since this is transforming the class I can't call
super.getFoos(). ClassTransformation doesn't seem to have any methods
for renaming a method or replacing any calls to it. Any suggestions?

--
Dan Adams
Senior Software Engineer