GridPager looks like it could be used without Grid if it weren't for its
dependence on GridDataSource (which it looks like is only used for
getting the number of rows). Could this component be changed to be more
generally useful? I have a pager component from T4 that isn't quite as
nice but very very similar which we use whenever we have to create a
search results page and it would be nice if we could just use GridPager
(or a more general Pager).

--
Dan Adams
Senior Software Engineer