That's an internal error thrown by the mozilla dom implementation.
nsiDOMEventListener is the class and handleEvent is the method
....NS_ERROR_XPC.blahblah is just some constant and the hex-y looking string
is probably the current op code in the current pseudo js vm context...(i
think?)

Other than that I have absolutely no idea.  I'm not sure if even a mozilla
dev could tell you what was wrong with that much information.