Hi Gabriel,
u can see more about client side persistence here:
http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5/tapestry-core/guide/persist.html

On 7/4/07, Gabriel Lozano <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Great!!

Thanks for the release. I was reading in the description of the new
features
and it says: "...adds client-side field persistence...". Can you explain
this a little more or point me somewhere where I can read about it?

Thanks in advance.

Gabriel H. Lozano M.